After my last impromptu Girl Hunter Weekend, I got so many requests for another that I decided it needed to happen again. So, at long last, after a lot of planning, it’s back by popular demand! The next Girl Hunter Weekend is here, filled with good times, guns and butter.
Join me on an exclusive adventure with other wonderful people, learn some new outdoor skills, and experience a weekend that you’ll never forget.
Here is the skinny…
The weekend will take place on September 21-23, 2012 at the beautiful Montana Sporting Club in Belt, Montana.
- **For those who pay a refundable deposit by June 25th: You will receive everything below, plus an invitation to an exclusive wine tasting reception and a welcome package including a signed copy of my latest book “Girl Hunter.”
For those who pay after June 25th:
- Outdoor bonding with yours truly and other fabulous folks, and lots of s’mores
- 2 nights and 3 days accommodations in a luxury log home with moss rock fireplaces, granite counter tops, cowboy chic furnishings, and stunning views
- Tasty chef-prepared meals from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon
- Clay Shooting on a world-class sporting clays course to help you perfect your shot before you head out to hunt
- Horseback Riding in the beautiful Montana countryside. From horseback, you’ll enjoy some of the best views Montana has to offer–during trail rides through narrow canyons and Coulees, herding cattle or even barrel racing, if you please
- Fly Fishing in some of the best fly fishing streams in the state of Montana
- Bird Hunting with a guide and trained dog. Montana has long been recognized as a leading destination for upland bird hunting. It’s common to shoot several species of birds the same day, and you will occasionally shoot more than one species from a single covey rise. Not only will you find large covey of birds, you’ll be hunting in absolutely stunning settings
- Scenic ATV ride through canyons and up to scenic look outs to catch a glimpse of Montana’s wildlife, including Elk, Deer, and Antelope
- Optional ground transportation to and from Great Falls International Airport, (unless you’d like to rent a car and see the sights)
Here is what one recent Girl Hunter Weekend attendee said:
“Girl Hunter Weekend was an amazing way to bond with friends both old and new. There is nothing like exploring new things (shooting a gun was new for me) alongside a group of fabulous women cheering you on! I could use another weekend away like this soon…did I mention the gourmet food, splendid lodging, giggles and late night fire pit s’mores party??!!”~ Marla M., Orange County, CA
Who Should Sign Up:
- The weekend is open to people with all experience levels, from newbies to seasoned veterans of the outdoors. It’s a great opportunity for a couples getaway, a girl trip or a man trip.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be joined by a guardian.
Space is super duper limited so if you’d like to join us, go ahead and reserve your spot via Eventbrite as soon as you can. I’m looking forward to meeting new friends and hope to see you there!
For more information and to purchase tickets click on this button:Pin It