I’m super excited to announce today that the next Girl Hunter Weekend adventure is planned and it is going to be magical. I hope you’ll join me on an exclusive adventure with other wonderful women, learn some new outdoor skills, and experience a weekend that you’ll never forget.
The When & The Where:
The girl bonding adventure will take place on January 24-27, 2013 at the beautiful Springbank Plantation at Barnsley Gardens in Adairsville, Georgia
The Weekend Includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodations in luxury single occupancy king suite cabins with claw foot bathtubs and wood burning fireplaces
- Tasty chef-prepared meals from Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon
- Clay Shooting on a world-class sporting clays course
- Half a day of traditional Georgia quail hunting with a guide and trained dogs
- Shotgun rental and shells
- Hunting license
- Bird dressing class with Georgia
- Cooking class with Georgia
- S’mores at the fire pit at night
- Live music Saturday night
- 12 miles of hiking trails and lawn games
Available Additional Services:
- Spa treatments after a long day in the field
- Bike rental
- Ground transportation or a discount with Enterprise rental car
Here is what recent Girl Hunter Weekend attendees said:
“Georgia Pellegrini, your “Adventure Weekend” was all that you promised, but I have to add, so much more… The authentic and extremely beautiful property and lodge, along with the gourmet prepared wild game and sublime hunting activities were all so perfect! You, along with all the other people I met and dealt with, were absolute pleasures and extremely memorable characters! I feel incredibly fortunate to have gone on this trip with you. It was a once in a life time experience, if you’re lucky enough.” ~ Deborah, New Smyrna, FL
“Girl Hunter Weekend was an amazing way to bond with friends both old and new. There is nothing like exploring new things (shooting a gun was new for me) alongside a group of fabulous women cheering you on! I could use another weekend away like this soon. Oh and did I mention the gourmet food, splendid lodging, giggles and late night fire pit s’mores party??!!” ~ Marla, Orange County, CA
“I had such a great time on the ranch. Georgia knows how to put together an unforgettable outdoor getaway. The weekend was full of new experiences, amazing food and good friends… And I can’t wait to see the adventures she shares next.” ~ Angie, Atlanta, GA
Who Should Sign Up:
The weekend is open to women with all experience levels, from newbies to seasoned veterans of the outdoors. It’s a great opportunity to come solo and meet new people, or for a girl trip.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be joined by a guardian.
Hope to meet you soon!