Join me on an exclusive adventure with other wonderful women, learn some new outdoor skills, and experience a weekend that you’ll never forget.
This more refined event is for the woman who is looking for extra relaxation to balance out the active outdoor adventure and learning. World class amenities and spa services are available to you in addition to the scheduled activities.
This fabulous adventure will take place at an elegant property in the Blue Ridge Mountains on April 16-19, 2015 in Meadows of Dan, Virginia.
The Weekend Includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodations in unique luxury suites tucked away in a cedar and stone lodge with breathtaking mountain views.
- Tasty chef-prepared meals from Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon.
- 50 shot round of sporting clays on a world-class sporting clays course.
- Half a day of traditional upland bird hunting with a guide and trained dogs.
- Shotgun rental and shells.
- Half a day of fly fishing with an expert guide.
- Off-road vehicle trail rides in the Blue Ridge Mountains with stunning views.
- Preserve hunting license.
- Bird dressing class with Georgia.
- Cooking class with Georgia.
- Guided star gazing at a the country’s premier private observatory dome.
- Wine reception.
- S’mores at the fireplace at night.
Here is what recent Girl Hunter Weekend attendees said:
“Georgia Pellegrini, your “Adventure Weekend” was all that you promised, but I have to add, so much more… The authentic and extremely beautiful property and lodge, along with the gourmet prepared wild game and sublime hunting activities were all so perfect! You, along with all the other people I met and dealt with, were absolute pleasures and extremely memorable characters! I feel incredibly fortunate to have gone on this trip with you. It was a once in a life time experience, if you’re lucky enough.” ~ Deborah, New Smyrna, FL
“The Adventure Getaway was an amazing way to bond with friends both old and new. There is nothing like exploring new things (shooting a gun was new for me) alongside a group of fabulous women cheering you on! I could use another weekend away like this soon. Oh and did I mention the gourmet food, splendid lodging, giggles and late night fire pit s’mores party??!!” ~ Marla, Orange County, CA
“I had such a great time on the ranch. Georgia knows how to put together an unforgettable outdoor getaway. The weekend was full of new experiences, amazing food and good friends… And I can’t wait to see the adventures she shares next.” ~ Angie, Atlanta, GA
The weekend is open to women with all experience levels, from newbies to seasoned veterans of the outdoors. It’s a great opportunity to come solo and meet new people, or for an unforgettable trip with a friend or relative.
To read more details and sign up go HERE.
These events sell out very quickly! I’m looking forward to making memories with you in 2015.Pin It