One of my favorite parts of the Thanksgiving meal is the leftovers for several days after. These Thanksgiving leftover bites are a perfect way to combine the sublime combination of stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and turkey into one compact appetizer sized bite.
The recipe is infinitely scalable so can be increased depending on how many leftovers you have. And it is also versatile which means you can put pieces of turkey in the filing and wrap the ingredients with regular pork bacon instead. Even try pheasant or another favorite meat inside!
Give this a try my friends, and have a magical Thanksgiving week!
“Thanksgiving Leftover Bites”
- 12 strips turkey bacon
- 12 heaping tablespoons of stuffing
- 12 heaping tablespoons of mashed potatoes
- 12 teaspoons of cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Lay the turkey bacon strips out on a sheet tray.
- Place a tablespoon of stuffing on one end of the bacon. Add a tablespoon of mashed potatoes on top, followed by a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Roll the turkey bacon over the mount of ingredients, pressing the sides together to keep it compact, until the strip of bacon is completely wrapped around. Repeat this with your remaining ingredients.
- Cook on a sheet tray in a 500 degree F oven for 15 minutes.