We’re excited to announce new roles that we’re looking to fill. We’ve built a small, talented team that approaches what we do every day with an entrepreneurial mindset. We’re currently looking for Food & Lifestyle Editors. Our team members are creative, goal-driven, and collaborative — and we inspire each other daily. Keep reading for details about the positions and to find out how to apply!
FOOD & LIFESTYLE EDITORS
Our dream editors are copywriting stars and passionate about producing content in one or all of the following verticals: food, DIY, gardening, outdoors, travel itineraries, home and lifestyle. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about every aspect of lifestyle blogging, social media, and photo shoot production.
- Creating and executing ideas for the editorial calendar
- Food prep and styling for photo shoots
- Photo research and sizing images
- Building posts using Wordpress, conducting research and interviews
- must have excellent writing skills and an interest in topics across lifestyle categories
- upbeat positive attitude and a determination to finish the job and get it done right
- passion for food, both reading and writing about it as well as cooking it
- photography and styling skills are not required but a major plus
- high level of creativity & attention-to-detail
- this work can be done from anywhere if you are highly motivated and communicative
- these are a part-time contract positions
Know someone who sounds perfect for these positions? Pass it on!
Please send resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please specify which vertical(s) you are the best fit for. If you have photography skills please include photo samples.