An elegant table setting makes any dinner special, but especially around the holidays. In this video you’ll learn a festive Christmas tree napkin fold that is very quick and easy to put together, and will surely delight your family and guests.
Christmas Tree Napkin Fold:
● Square fabric napkin
● Optional: candy cane, berries, or ribbon for the top, and a pin
- Start with a square fabric napkin and fold it twice to get a smaller square.
- Next, rotate the square so that the point with the openings is facing you. Fold the point ofeach layer up toward the the top leaving one inch between each fold.
- Flip the whole thing over being sure to hold the folds together with your hands so theydon’t come undone.
- Fold the left and right points inward aligning the top of each panel to form a triangularshape.
- Flip the napkin over again, being sure to hold it together so it doesn’t come undone.
- Fold the top layer up to form a peak. Fold the next layer up, tucking in the pointunderneath the layer above. Repeat this until all layers are flipped up and tucked under.
- Optional: Pin a small bow or other decoration to the top of the tree for a festive touch.